The International Conference is intended to cover various aspects of Intellectual Property Rights such as Transition of Intellectual Property Rights, Importance of Innovation; Intellectual property rights Implications on Innovations, Jurisdictional aspects, Protecting and exploring IPRs, Intellectual Property & Growing Trends internationally.
The Conference will also discuss good practices and policies on intellectual property commercialization, protection and enforcement with a special focus on countries with economies in transition.
Other significant objectives are to encourage study and research to create advanced legal materials and jurisprudence in the area of intellectual property law; to use such jurisprudence for benefit of the society, etc.
The main objectives of the Conference are:
- To impart greater awareness about Intellectual Property Rights.
- To understand patentability criteria and viable aspects of the patent.
- To create an advanced level of IP awareness
- To enable Educational/Research Institute in understanding, Identifying & using Intellectual Property for Competitive Advantage.
- To serve as a forum for the exchange of different perspectives of IPRs at national and international level
Lawyers and scientists are the two sides of the coin in the field of intellectual property. The planned conference is holistic in its scope covering the aspects of property Rights relevant to researchers, scientists, farmers, business planners, lawyers, teachers, academicians and different stakeholders.
|Indian Delegate –|
|From Industry||INR 4000|
Call for papers:
Authors are requested to submit abstract within 300 words with 5 keywords of their original and unpublished research work on or before 15th July 2019 via email through email@example.com. Acceptance of peer-reviewed abstracts will be intimated through email for the submission of the full manuscript on or before 30th July 2019.
- Abstract Submission:15th July, 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance: 20th July, 2019
- Submission of Full Paper: 30th July, 2019
- Early Bird Registration: 20th July, 2019
- Last Date for Registration : 25th July, 2019
- Conference Dates: 12th– 14th Sep. 2019