About the Organiser
The Gnanamani Educational Institutions run under the Leadership of two legendary academicians Dr. T. Arangannal – a Rashtria Vidya Saraswathi Puraskar Awardee for his outstanding achievement in the field of education and a recipient of Doctorate from the University of Srilanka for his consummate services to education and Mrs. P. Malaleena. These two legends have been the great support and encouragement of Gnanamani Educational Institutions and taking it to newer heights.
About the Conference
The advent of more advanced computing and communication technologies are finding their new way to our day-to-day application areas like smart home and automation, automotive, healthcare, logistics, finance, and rest of the smart city applications.
The emerging fifth generation communication systems foster new technical insights for Information Technology industry to derive the transformation towards next-generation communication. Meanwhile, Artificial Intelligence has shown a substantial research process in the computational intelligence arena by initiating human-like intelligence and adaptive learning models.
Both intelligent computing and communication technologies are ought to advance the industrial applications and quality of human life at an unprecedented rate.
To promote the research progress in this advanced intelligent computing and communication technologies, International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Communication Technologies [ICICCT 2021] on 25-26, June 2021 organized by Gnanamani College of Technology, Namakkal, India serves as an innovative forum to share and exchange the innovative research ideas related to advanced intelligent computing and communication technologies.
Call for Papers
Intelligent Computing Technologies
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Fog/Edge Computing Models
- Mobile Cloud Computing Models
- Software Engineering Practices
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Grid Computing Models
- Bioinformatics and Computation
- Sustainable and Energy Efficient Computing Models
- Smart Grid Computing Frameworks
- Internet of Things
- Social and Affective Computing for Web Intelligence
- Adaptive Neural networks
- Deep Learning
- Autonomic Computing and Machine Vision
- Intelligent Data Mining and Big Data
- Pattern Recognition
- Distributed and Automated Communication Techniques
- Antenna, Microwave Theory and Applications
- Mobile and Wireless Communication
- Cognitive Communication Networks
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
- Sustainable Communication Practices
- Vehicular Communication Frameworks
- Information-Centric Networks
- Multimodal Communication Techniques
- Wireless Communication Channel Analysis
- Optical and Satellite/Space Communication Techniques
- Innovative Modeling and Simulation of Communication Systems
- Artificial Intelligence for Mobile Communication
- Smart Grid Communications
- AdHoc and Sensor Networks
- Next-generation Communication Software and Services
To submit papers, click here.
Authors: INR. 9500 / Paper (fee for 15 pages)
Listener: INR. 7500
Authors: 125 USD / Paper (fee for 15 pages)
Listener: 100 USD
- Paper submission due: April 15, 2021
- Acceptance notification date: May 10, 2021
- Last date of registration: June 1, 2021
Professor, Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Gnanamani College of Technology,
Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India – 637018.
For more details, click the link below.