About the Conference
The 30th Conference of the International Trade and Finance Association will be held in Richmond, Virginia (USA), May 27 – 30, 2020.
IT&FA is a multi-disciplinary association, and welcomes scholars and professionals from economics and finance, marketing and management, law, communications and other disciplines with an interest in globalization and the global economy. The conference will consist of regular competitive sessions, as well as plenary sessions dealing with high-profile issues.
We invite proposals on all aspects of international trade and finance, including such emerging issues as cyber security and economic warfare, digital free trade and e-commerce, intellectual property protections, and trade in various services. As in the past, IT&FA seeks papers on trade policy, exchange rates, investments and capital flows, banking, migration, tourism, communications, transportation, governance and law, and management and marketing. Industry-specific studies are welcome (such as agriculture, retail, textiles, and entertainment), as are proposals dealing with multilateral, regional, and national issues impacting international trade and finance. Theoretical, conceptual and empirical papers are also invited.
- Program: Offers discussions of economic topics across many disciplines via speakers and panels.
- Special Events: The Presidential Address, award presentations, paper/panel presentations, gala dinner, and networking opportunities.
- Paper Awards: We select the best faculty paper submitted to the conference and offer the registration fees for the best student paper (no faculty authors included), along with certificates confirming each.
To submit your abstracts, click here.
- IT&FA’s registration fee is US$300 to all participants / US$125 for students who register by March 31. The late registration fee is US$350 after March 31. This fee will cover registration, associated conference expenses, one year’s membership to IT&FA and one year’s access to the Association’s journal, the Global Economy Journal (GEJ).
- For registration, click here.
- Abstracts submitted for Peer Review: November 1, 2019, to January 31, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: February 23, 2020 March 31, 2020
Sarah K Bryant, Ph.D.