This Conference on Interdisciplinary Research, Treatment and Education for Children with Developmental Disabilities provides evidence-based and comprehensive information to guide therapists, educators, rehabilitation professionals, as well as parents, in developing effective educational programming for students with disabilities. Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and evidence based inclusive practices are the central focus for 2018 conference.
Who can attend?
Psychologists, counselors, pediatricians, physicians, speech-language pathologists, general and special education professionals, early-intervention staff, occupational therapists, behavior analysts, ABA professionals, and school principals and administrators, parents of children with disabilities.
Call for Papers
- The Conference invites National & International researchers, clinicians, and educators to present workshops, papers & posters based on interdisciplinary approach to data driven and evidence based intervention and education of children with developmental disabilities for home, school and clinic.
- Theoretical, empirical & applied papers are invited on the application of evidence based practices to bring about positive changes and improvements in the socially significant behaviors of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Papers under the following categories are invited:
Autism treatment and therapy, Diagnosis, Education, Inclusion. Community Intervention, Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior, Child Development, Theoretical, Social, professional and Ethical Issue, Interdisciplinary practices
- One person can submit one paper as the first/presenting author & a maximum of two posters as the first/presenting author.
- Ongoing research projects will be accepted, if data collection is underway or completed.
- Please proof-read before sending the submission.
- Please note that the time allotted for paper presentations is 10 minutes.
- For submission, click here.
- Pediatric Feeding Disorders: Discussion in Multidisciplinary intervention
- Early identification and intervention methods in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavior Disorders and Their Treatment
- Play Therapy in Children with Autism
- Navigating and Adapting Educational Goals for Children with ASD
- Community Drumjam
The registration fees are as follows:
- Students: Rs. 2000
- Professionals: Rs. 3000
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: Nov 1
- Notification of Acceptance: Nov 17
- Last Date for Early Bird Registration: Nov 6
For any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org