About IHCI Conference
The international conference series on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI) is a forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results at the crossroads of human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence, signal processing, computer vision and natural language processing bringing together engineers and scientists from around the world.
Theoretical, practical and application-oriented contributions are invited from prospective authors on the indicated conferences topics. Long papers and short papers are invited and will be blind reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
About IHCI 2019
11th International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI 2019) focuses on all aspects of the complex interaction between machine intelligence and human intelligence into its main theme on Making Interaction between ICT Systems and People Smarter, having 23 conference tracks related to the main theme.
The 11th edition in the series, IHCI 2019, will be held at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, India, on 12-14 December, 2019.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit Long papers (10 to 12 pages) or a Short papers (4 to 6 pages). Reviewing will be double-blind.
Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Please use this Easychair link for submission.
The submission guidelines are here.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Intelligent wearable, mobile and ubiquitous interfaces
- Multi-modal interfaces (speech, vision, eye gaze, face, physiological information etc.)
- Virtual Worlds
- Augmented Reality
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Haptic rendering, haptic input and perception
- Brain-Computer, Brain-Machine Interface
- Interface Design for Accessibility
- Intelligent visualization tools
- User adaptation and Personalization
- Recommender systems
- Pedagogical technologies
- Agent-based Intelligent User Assistance
- Social media analysis
- Language and speech interfaces
- Generation of multimodal content
- Affective and aesthetic interfaces
- Interactive machine learning
- Soft Computing for Machine Interface
- Cognitive Interface Design
- Interface for Context-Sensitive Applications
- Ontology for Interface Design
- Assisted and Enhanced Living
Deadline, Venue and Dates
Deadline: Paper submission is due on 05th August 2019.
Venue: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, India.
Conference Dates: 12-14 December, 2019
Organizing Institutes: IIT Jodhpur and IIIT Allahabad
Registrations are open for authors and participants in the conference. The details for registration can be found at this page.
Register in the IHCI Community to be updated for the IHCI conferences. Registration is free of charge. Details can be found at this site.