The international conference series on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI) is forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results at the crossroads of human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence, signal processing and computer vision. They bring together engineers and scientists from around the world.
The annual conference is held globally. Proceedings are published by major scientific editors.
Theoretical, practical and application-oriented contributions are invited. Topics of interest include Human Cognition Modeling, Brain Computer Interfaces, Tactile interfaces, Human-Robot Interaction and collaboration, User adaptation and Personalization, Machine Perception of Humans and Applications.
11th International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI 2019) focuses on all aspects of the complex interaction between machine intelligence and human intelligence into its main theme on Making Interaction between ICT Systems and People Smarter, having 23 conference tracks related to the main theme. The conference will be held in Indian Institute in Technology, Jodhpur, India.
- Intelligent wearable, mobile and ubiquitous interfaces
- Multi-modal interfaces (speech, vision, eye gaze, face, physiological information etc.)
- Virtual Worlds
- Augmented Reality
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Haptic rendering, haptic input and perception
- Brain-Computer, Brain-Machine Interface
- Interface Design for Accessibility
- Intelligent visualization tools
- User adaptation and Personalization
- Recommender systems
- Pedagogical technologies
- Agent based Intelligent User Assistance
- Social media analysis
- Language and speech interfaces
- Generation of multimodal content
- Affective and aesthetic interfaces
- Interactive machine learning
- Soft Computing for Machine Interface
- Cognitive Interface Design
- Interface for Context Sensitive Applications
- Ontology for Interface Design
- Assisted and Enhanced Living
To register online for the conference, click here.
The last date to register is September 15, 2019.
Email ID: email@example.com