CfP: International Conference on Intelligent and Cloud Computing @ ITER Bhubaneswar [Dec 16-17]: Submit by Oct 1
The International Conference on Intelligent and Cloud Computing (ICICC-2019) aims at the crossroads between scientists, researchers, practitioners, and students from diverse domains in cloud computing research. The conference aims at attracting contributions of the system and network design that can support existing and future applications and services.
In recent years, intelligent and cloud computing attracted significant attention both in research and industry. This approach corresponds to natural human vision and is the best way to represent, generate and implement various contemporary achievements.
The International Conference on Intelligent and Cloud Computing (ICICC-2019) will provide a forum that will bring together researchers, academia and practitioners from industry to meet and exchange their ideas and recent research achievements in all aspects of intelligent and Cloud Computing, together with their applications in the contemporary world.
- Cloud computing system and network design
- Cloud network protocol design and management
- Optimization for cloud computing, networking, and applications
- Green cloud system design
- Cloud storage design and networking
- Cloud system and storage security
- Cloud network virtualization techniques
- Modeling for a cloud system, network, and storage
- Performance analysis for a cloud system, network, and storage
- Big data storage and networking in the Clouds
- Intra-cloud computing and networking
- Mobile Cloud system design
- Cloud media and storage design
- Real-time resource reporting and monitoring for cloud management
- Cloud system interoperability
- Cloud data center design
- Utility computing solutions in Cloud systems
- Machine learning for network measurement
- Data-driven methodology and architecture
- Networking for machine learning systems
- Resource management and device placement for machine learning systems
- Measurement and diagnosis for machine learning systems
Call for Papers
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for submission: Oct 1, 2019.
- Notification of acceptance: Oct 10, 2019.
- Submission of camera-ready copy: Oct 20, 2019.
- Last date for registration: Oct 10, 2019.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.