ICICS is a series of conferences initiated by the School of Electronics and Electrical Engineering at Lovely Professional University. The first conference was held in the year 2016 followed by the second sponsored by CPS (Conference Publication Scheme) in the year 2018.
The 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Circuits and Systems (ICICS 2020) will explore the new horizons of innovations of researchers working for the development of smart and green technologies in the field of Energy, Electronics, Communication, Computers, and Control.
ICICS always aims to identify new opportunities for the social and economic benefits of society. ICICS builds a bridge between academics and R&D institutions, social visionaries and experts from all strata of society to present the on-going research activities and foster research relations between them.
- Signal Processing
- Image and Video Processing
- Bio-Medical Image Processing
- Photonics & Optical Communication
- Computational Electromagnetics, RF, Microwave & Antenna
- Sensors & Sensor Technology
- VLSI & Micro\Nano Electronics
- Renewable Energy
- HVDC and FACTS
- Electric Vehicles
- Electrical Machine, Power Electronics, and Industry Applications
- Network Reliability, Security and Threat Management
- Network Optimization
- Smart Grid
- Power Quality Issues
- Power System Automation and Operation
- Power System Management and Planning
- Robotics and Control Applications
- Modeling and Simulation of Grid Environment and Market
- Electric Traction System and Control
- Industry 4.0
- Industry IoT
- ICT for Agriculture and Social Welfare
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Soft Computing
- Cloud Computing, 5G
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit their full-length manuscripts/papers containing original research ideas, developmental ideas, analysis, findings, simulations and algorithms through the online process.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The length of the manuscript should not be more than 5 pages; additional charges will be there for each extra page(s).
- The last date to submit your papers is December 30, 2019.
- Paper Submission Deadline: Dec 30, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification Starts: Feb 21, 2020
- Last date for registration: Mar 15, 2020
Phone Number: +91-9915699917
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org