The Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an International Virtual Conference on Innovative Trends in Hydrological & Environmental Systems from April 28 to 30, 2021.
The goal of this conference is to bring academicians, researchers, practicing engineers, industry experts, and consultants together from across the globe to deliberate on various aspects of Hydrological and Environmental Systems.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- Sustainable Water Resources Management
- Impact of Climate Change
- Urban Water Management
- Hydrologic Extremes
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Experimental and Computational Fluid Mechanics
- Air Pollution and Control
- Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Remote Sensing & GIS Applications in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts will be reviewed initially by the technical committee and only full papers of the accepted abstracts will be encouraged. The submitted papers will be sent to a double-blinded peer-review committee before accepting the final version. Selected papers of the conference will be published as a book chapter in a Scopus indexed book to be published by Springer, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Elsevier, etc.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Extended Abstract Submission: 30th January 2021
- Acceptance of Abstract: 15th February 2021
- Full paper submission: 31st March 2021
- Early-bird Registration: 15th April 2021
For full notification, click the link below.