To bring together innovative academics and industrial experts at common forum, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering, Technology and Management addresses the rapid strides and technical advancement currently witnessed in
the field of science, engineering, technology & management.
The conference aspires to exhibit the technical excellence of budding technocrats, research scholars, representation from academia and industry. This conference aims to bring together the best of globally renowned research professionals.
Conference in addition to inaugural and valedictory sessions will comprise of paper presentation sessions and invited talks. Delivered by experts drawn from industry, academia and government organizations on latest issues related to science, engineering, technology and management.
Academicians from engineering colleges, universities, research scholars, UG/PG students and industry professionals in the field of science, engineering, technology & management.
Call for Papers
Participants may send unpublished papers on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Applied Science
- Computer Science and IT
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
For a detailed list of topics, visit here.
- The prospective contributors are requested to submit MS-Word electronic version of their paper in IEEE format,not exceeding 06 pages on A4 size paper, through e-mail on email@example.com
- All references must follow the IEEE format of referencing.
- To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should make efforts to ensure that informationabout the authors’ identities do not appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper.
- All fonts must be embedded in the file.
For Paper Submission Format Click Here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Student: Rs. 2,000
- Research Scholar/Academician: Rs. 3,000
- Industry: Rs. 3,500
Submission of full Paper: Sept 25
Acceptance of full Paper: Oct 5
Camera ready paper submission: Oct 10
Submission of registration form, copyright agreement & fee: Oct 20
PPT for presentation submission: Oct 15
For any queries, contact
- Amity University
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201308
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com