CfP: Conference on Innovations in Engineering & Management at NIT Jalandhar [Mar 27-29]: Submit by Feb 28
The Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, is going to organize an “International Conference on Innovations in Engineering and Management” (ICIEM—2020) from March 27-29, 2020 at Bali, Indonesia. Engineering and Management are necessary for accelerating the pace of modernization of society and to withstand the wind of globalization.
This conference is aimed to provide a platform, to glimpse the various advancements in the field of Engineering and Management overviewing the various developments leading to a new pathway in this field. It provides a platform to scholars, scientists, engineers, and students from universities and industries all over the world to present the ongoing research activities and hence to foster further research relationships between universities and industries.
Authors are invited to submit their original and unpublished research articles for presentation in the following research areas:
- Computer Science
- Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Civil Engineering
- Sustainable Development
- Computer Engineering
- Information Management
- Textile Engineering
- Cloud Computing
- Modeling and Simulation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Development
- Data Science
- Operations Management
- Engineering and Mechanical Science
- Financial Management
- Machine Learning
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Legal Concerns
- Big Data Analytics
- Electronics Science
- Marketing and Advertisement
- Corporate Responsibility, and Liability
Call for Papers
- ICIEM – 2020 invites original research papers from students, teachers, scientists, and researchers in academia and industry to be presented at the conference.
- The conference shall provide a platform to all for sharing their research findings in the field of Engineering and Management.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Selected manuscripts will be accepted for oral presentation.
- All the selected and presented papers will be published in the SCI/SCOPUS indexed Journals of repute/ book chapters in the renowned book series.
- The last date to submit your papers is February 28, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-94780-98010
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.