CfP: Conference on Innovations in Computing, Electronics & Communication Engg., at NIT Kurukshetra [May 22-23]: Submit by Apr 15
NIT Kurukshetra is organizing a National Conference on Innovations in Computing, Electronics & Communication Engg. and invites technical papers from research scholars, graduates, and industry personnel to showcase their research work.
The conference is being organized by The National Institute of Technology(NIT) Kurukshetra, formerly known as Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra which was founded in 1963. Over the years, the college has established itself as a premier institution imparting technical education of high standards, leading to B.Tech. degree in various branches of engineering, M.Tech. and Ph.D.
- Architecture and Organization,
- Internet of Things,
- Everything and Nano-Things,
- Human-Computer Interaction,
- Information Management,
- Assurance and Security,
- Intelligent Devices and Environments
- VLSI and Micro-electronic Circuit Design,
- Embedded Systems,
- FPGA Design and Applications,
- Digital systems,
- Circuits and systems,
- Robotics and automation systems,
- Bio-medical electronics
- Antennas and propagation,
- RF system for wireless applications,
- Communication systems,
- Telecommunication Systems,
- Wireless Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- Network/ Information Security,
- Cognitive Radio
- Cooperative Communications
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can send their research papers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected papers from the Conference, maybe published in Springer Book Series (in progress).
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty Members: Rs. 1500/-
- Industry and R&D Organizations: Rs. 2000/-
No TA/ will be paid to the participants. Accommodation can be arranged at the request of the participants on a payment basis. Participants will be provided. High Tea during the sessions. Meals will be arranged in the hostel on a payment basis on request.
- To register online for the conference, click here.
- The Registration form should be sent through email to email@example.com. as selection will be intimated only through the mail.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Submission of full manuscripts: April 15, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: May 5, 2020
- Submission of camera-ready paper: May 11, 2020
Phone Number: +91-9466368417
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.