National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, is organizing the 1st National Conference on Innovations in Applied Science and Engineering (NCIASE – 2019) during April 27-28. Submit abstracts by March 31.
About the college:
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (erstwhile REC Jalandhar), was established in the year 1987 and attained the status of National Institute of Technology on October 17, 2002. The institute offers B. Tech. Programmes in twelve disciplines of Engineering and Technology along with the Research Programmes leading to M.Sc, M. Tech. and Ph. D. degrees.
About the conference:
The primary objective of this National Conference is to provide a platform to scientists, researchers, academicians, industry people, and students to contemplate on the ongoing research in applied science and engineering from the perspective of its contribution towards sustainable development and betterment of the society.
The deliberations will be aimed at discussing and highlighting the role of current trends in science and technology in meeting global challenges and the emerging scenario vis-a-vis future trends in this direction.
- Chemical Sciences
- Electronics Engineering
- Physical Sciences
- Humanities and Management
- Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
Call for Abstracts/Papers:
- Prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts, which are relevant to the themes of the conference.
- Authors may submit an abstract limited to 250 words typed in MS Word, Times New Roman, 11 pt font, single spacing with one-inch margins on all sides.
- The abstracts must include the affiliations of all authors along with email address. The papers will be considered for oral or poster presentations.
- The abstracts should be sent to the email: nciase2019[at]gmail.com
- Best oral and poster presentations shall be awarded.
- Industry: Rs. 6000 (April 15); Rs. 7000 (spot registration).
- Academic Institutes / R&D Labs: Rs. 4000 (April 15); Rs. 5000 (spot registration).
- Research Scholars and Postgraduate Students: Rs. 2500 (April 15); Rs 3500 (spot reg.).
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 3000 (April 15); Rs. 4000 (spot registration).
Registration fee includes conference kit, tea, two lunches, and one dinner. Accompanying person registration fee includes tea, two lunches, and one dinner.
- Abstract and full-length paper submission: March 31.
- Acceptance notification: April 5.
- Last date of submission of registration fee: April 10.
The scanned copy of duly filled registration form, along with fee receipt should be submitted at nciase2019[at]gmail.com.
Mobile: 9876498660, 8360440741, 9888382021, 9888217273.
For the registration form format and detailed information, click here.