The consortium is designed to provide an invaluable platform to aspiring doctoral scholars for sharing of views and thought-provoking discussion apart from an opportunity of building networks with world-renowned professors to seek guidance in their research pursuits.
’Innovating Customer Experiences in the Digital Age’ the theme of consortium dwells upon Customer Experience Management – a critical differentiator in today’s hyper-competitive and hyper-connected global marketplace. Effective CEM can certainly deliver tangible business value.
The proliferating integration of technology across industries as varied as retail, healthcare, hospitality, tourism, sports, and manufacturing is creating a wealth of opportunities for organizations in emerging markets.
The Digital Age is witnessing innovations capable of driving organizational growth across the globe through applications of AI, AR, VR, and Machine Learning. Integration of technology & digitization is creating new sources of competitive advantages by delivering data-driven consumer insights to organizations. Such insights are now being leveraged to understand and create an indispensable source of competitive advantage for marketers – ‘Enhanced Customer Experience.’
- Consumer Behaviour: Emerging frameworks for understanding Total Customer Experiences ascertaining behavioral, social, and spiritual aspects of consumer experiences, Influence of social media interaction on consumer behavior, Trans-generational marketing innovations, Managing multi-actor experience ecosystems, Consumer complexity.
- Technology & Analytics: Experience dimensions & models in digital contexts, Social Media Analytics for Enhanced Customer Experience., The role of New Age Tech in managing Customer Experience & Engagement across the Customer Journey, Senior consumers & New Age Technologies.
- Strategy: Revisiting themes and practices for modern & emerging economies, Creating experiences for the Bottom of the Pyramid, Experience Design & Customer Journey Mapping, Service-Dominant Logic for experience economies, Experiencing the ‘un’ conventional – sports, food & events.
- Interested candidates can submit their paper by clicking here.
The abstract should be of a maximum of 2000 words and follow the subsequently mentioned structure. The abstract should include information on (1) Purpose, (2) Design/ Methodology / Approach, (3) Findings, (4) Originality, (5) Research Implications (6) Limitations (7) Practical or Social Implication. Keywords should be limited to 5 – 6 words.
- Submission of Structured Abstract: July 15
- Notification of acceptance (For conference presentation): September 10
- Submission of Full Manuscript: October 30
Phone Number: 9870376045
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.