IIIT Allahabad is organizing the 3rd IEEE Conference on Information & Communication Technology (CICT 2019) during December 06-08, 2019.
About the Conference:
This Conference is started by the five MHRD funded IIITs- IIIT Allahabad, ABV- IIITM Gwalior, PDPM-IIITDM Jabalpur, IIITDM Kancheepuram, and IIITDM Kurnool.
It aims to provide a forum for researchers, industry professionals, and academicians to present and exchange their ideas in the latest technological advancements and innovations in the field of ICT.
The CICT is jointly organized by the five IIITs annually on a rotation basis. The third edition of the conference, CICT 2019, will feature technical paper sessions, poster sessions, and Ph.D. symposium.
- Signal Image and Video Processing.
- Communication Technology and Systems.
- Networks and Information Security.
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Intelligent System and Human-Computer Interaction.
- Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
- Computer and Software Systems.
- Vision and Natural Language Processing.
- Mixed Signal Design.
- Wireless Communication and Internet of Things.
- Full length (up to six pages long) PDF manuscripts can be submitted here on Easychair.
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Full details of submission procedures and requirements for authors of accepted papers are available at submission guidelines.
Call for Ph.D. Theses Awards:
- CICT 2019 will also provide the platform for young professionals who have recently completed the Ph.D. theses in the area of Information and Communication Technology.
- The Ph.D. degree must be awarded during 1st Oct 2018 to 31st Oct 2019 from any institute /university.
- The submitted theses will be evaluated by the senior panel of experts, on their recommendations; one thesis in each area will be awarded the ‘Best Ph.D. Thesis Award’ for the year 2019.
- The details about the Ph.D. thesis awards can be found here.
Early Bird Registration (till 16th October 2019)
- Academia/Professionals: Rs. 6500 (IEEE), Rs. 7500 (Non-IEEE)
- Students: Rs. 5500 (IEEE), Rs. Rs. 6500 (Non-IEEE).
After 16th October 2019
- Academia/Professionals: Rs. 7500 (IEEE), Rs. 8500 (Non-IEEE)
- Students: Rs. 6500 (IEEE), Rs. Rs. 7500 (Non-IEEE).
An additional amount of 18% is to be added for GST.
- Last date for submission of paper: 31 Jul 2019.
- First acceptance notification: 21 Sep 2019.
- Second acceptance notification: 05 Oct 2019.
- Third acceptance notification: 15 Oct 2019.
- Early Bird Registration: 16 Oct 2019.
- Final Camera-ready version: 31 Oct 2019.
Email: cict2019[at]iiita.ac.in, cict2019iiita[at]gmail.com
Phone: 0532 292 2000