CfP: Conference on ICT for Digital, Smart and Sustainable Development @ Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi [Oct 11-12]: Submit by Aug 30
About the university
Jamia Hamdard (Deemed to be University), New Delhi has emerged as an outstanding institution of higher learning with distinct and focused academic programmes including those in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Applications, Business Management, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, etc.
About the conference
The International Conference on ICT for Digital, Smart and Sustainable Development aims at contributing towards this mission of the Government of India to promote Information and Communication Technologies for the success of Digital India Program and have more Smart and Sustainable cities across the country.
The conference focuses on developing strategic plans for balanced and inclusive growth of the economy through ICT in critical, emerging, and promising areas.
- Confluence of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computing
- Sustainable Energy Consumption
- Human Behavior, Economic, and Social Sustainability
- Human built systems and Land Utilization for Sustainable Development
- Computational Biology
- Applied Technologies for Computational Sustainability
Department of Computer Science
School of Engineering Sciences & Technology
Jamia Hamdard (Deemed to be University)
- A certificate for the paper presentation will be provided to those who will present the paper.
- A certificate for the attendees will also be provided those who wish to attend and listen to the paper presenters.
How to submit
The mode of paper submission is given here.
- Delegates from Academic Institutions: Rs. 10000
- Delegates from Industry: Rs. 15000
- Student Delegates and Research Scholars: Rs. 9000
- Attendees: Rs. 5000
The registration fee includes:
- Article processing fee (up to 10 pages)
- Entry to all conference sessions
- Conference kit with the program and abstract booklet
- Coffee break during the conference
- Lunch during the conference
- Full Paper Submission: 30 Aug 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 10 Sept 2018
- Camera Ready Copy: 15 Sept 2018
- Registration Closes: 22 Sept 2018
- Submission of Presentation/Video: 25 Sept 2018
- Date of conference: 11-12 October 2018
In case of any query, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91-99993-40986 (Dr. Jawed Ahmed)
For more details about the conference, visit the official website.
About the Author