About the Organiser
Vellore Institute of Technology is a private university located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduates, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs.
About the Conference
The Indian Mathematical Society (IMS) is the oldest and the largest Mathematical Society of the Country. Every year, the society organizes its annual conference at different locations of the country. The upcoming 86th Annual Conference of Indian Mathematical Society will be organized during 17-21 December 2020 at VIT, Vellore. The conference is intended to keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of Mathematics.
- Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Logic, Discrete Mathematics etc.
- Algebra, Number Theory, Lattice Theory and History of Mathematics.
- Real and Complex Analysis (including Special Functions, Summability and Transforms etc) and Teaching of Mathematics.
- Functional Analysis, Measure Theory, Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, and Information Theory.
- Differential / Integral / and Functional Equations.
- Geometry and Topology.
- Numerical Analysis, Approximation Theory and Computer Science.
- Solid Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Astrophysics and Relativity, and related areas.
- Mathematical Modelling, Bio-Mathematics, Operations Research etc.
Interested researchers should send electronically only the Abstract (in pdf and latex file) of the paper to the Academic Secretary, Prof Peeyush Chandra (e-mail: email@example.com) so as to reach him not later than October 31, 2020. Contributions received after the due date may not be considered.
- Students/Scholars: Rs 3000 / per person
- Academicians: Rs 3500 / per person
- Industry Participants: Rs 4000 / per person
- Students/Scholars: $ 150 / per person
- Academicians: $ 200 / per person
- Industry Participants: $ 300 / per person
- Submission of Papers for IMS Awards: 15 August, 2020
- Submission of Paper for Presentation: 31 October, 2020
- Registration & Payment Deadline: 15 November, 2020
Prof. Peeyush Chandra, Dr. Rushi Kumar B
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.