Department of Civil Engineering, University College of Engineering (UCE), Osmania University is organizing Conference on Hydraulics, Water Resources & Coastal Engineering during December 18-20.
About the Conference:
HYDRO 2019 International will be organized in association with the Indian Society for Hydraulics (ISH).
This is a wonderful opportunity for Academicians/Researchers/Practitioners/PG students especially belonging to Hydrology, Hydraulics, Water Resources, Coastal Engineering fields to present their research findings in the conference.
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Ports and Coastal Engineering
- Water Management and Hydro Informatics
- River Hydraulics
- Climate Change and Extreme Events
- Water and Waste Modeling
- Geospatial Techniques
- Soft Computing Techniques
- Modeling Techniques
Click here for the abstract submission.
- Contributing Authors (ISH Members): Rs. 4000.
- Contributing Authors (Non-ISH Members): Rs. 5000.
- Delegates: Rs. 6000.
- Delegates from Public Enterprises/Private Limited: Rs. 7000.
- Student Participants: Rs. 3000.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: June 3o, 2019.
- Acceptance of Abstract: July 30, 2019.
- Submission of Full-Length Paper: August 31, 2019.
- Acceptance of Full-Length Paper: September 30, 2019.
- Conference Dates: December 18-20, 2019.