CfP: Conference on Happiness and Performance Management in Globalised Business Scenario at RDIAS, Delhi [Dec 21-22]: Submit by Oct 31
About the Conference
Present technological world has provided immense facilities to work force. Materialist things are more approachable from B2C and B2B. On the same time harmony and happiness are decreasing due to lack of patience and cooperation. Therefore a conference on this emerging topic is need of the hour. This Conference provides a potential opportunity to connect, exchange and network with academicians, business leaders, researchers, Bhutanese and Indian experts on HAPPINESS AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT IN MODERN GLOBALISED BUSINESS SCENARIO, 2019.
Objectives of Conference
The International Conference on PPHHGCW-2019 has the following objectives:
- To provide a platform for participants to connect and collaborate in further research initiatives.
- To share and exchange the experience and views of leading Academicians, Corporates, Researchers and Scholars about the theme of the Conference.
- To share the knowledge of various participants on the Emerging Trends in Management Practices.
- To collect and collate the experiences and views of different participants and derive at an optimized and beneficial outcome of the Conference.
Call for Papers
- Culture of Happiness at Workplace
- Happiness & Harmony: The Thoroughfare to Personal & Societal Well Being
- Spiritual Happiness: Discovering a World Within
- The Diverse Connotations of Happiness and Performance Management in Information Technology.
- Happiness and performance: The Sustainability Paradigm of Business
- Global Heritage of Happiness in globalised realm
For the full list of tracks, click here.
- The author should send two files (in .doc/.docx/.pdf) i.e. one containing the title of the paper; name of the author’s organizational affiliation; complete mailing address; mobile number; and active e-mail address. Other should be the full manuscript along with the abstract. There should not be author name, affiliation, or any other such information in the manuscript file.
- An electronic version of the Title page and Manuscript in MS Word / PDF format should be sent to ibconference[at]rdias.ac.in.
- Full paper submission: October 31, 12019
- Full paper acceptance: November 7, 2019
- Last date to register: December 14, 2019
How to Register?
All participants need to register by filling the online registration form available here.
|S. No.||Category||Registration Fee||On the spot Registration|
|1.||India/Bhutanese Research Scholars/Students||2,000 INR||2,500 INR|
|2.||India/Bhutanese Academicians||3,500 INR||4,000 INR|
|3.||India/Bhutanese Industry Professionals||5,000 INR||5,500 INR|
|4.||Foreign delegates||250 USD||300 USD|
Convener: Dr Madhu Arora
Phone: 011-27864596, 27867301
For further details, click here.
About the Author