CfP: Conference on Green, Intelligent Computing and Communication Systems at HCET, Coimbatore [March 5-6]: Submit by Feb 15
About the Organiser
Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology was established in the year 2000. The college is an Autonomous Institution approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. We are happy to inform that our Institution has been accredited by NBA and accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC. The College is certified with ISO 9001:2008. The institution offers 14 UG, 7 PG Programmes and 5 Research Programmes in Engineering.
About the Conference
The AICTE Sponsored Fourth International Conference on Green, Intelligent Computing and Communication Systems (ICGICCS’20) is organised by Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore from March 5-6, 2020.
The ICGICCS’20 is a premium forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the field of Green and Intelligent Computing. The motive of the series of the conference is to bring researchers, scientists, engineers, academicians and postgraduates together to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences, innovations, inventions and research outcomes of all possible aspects.
The conference greatly encourages new ideas and aspects that researchers will bring new prospect for collaboration across disciplines and gain idea facilitating novel breakthrough. The theme of this conference is to innovate and inspire the researchers to adopt the outcome for implementation.
Objective of the Conference
- To bring together professionals, academicians, researchers and industrialists to exchange and share their experiences and research results about various aspects of Intelligent Computing and Communication systems.
- To provide a premier interdisciplinary forum to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Intelligent Computing and Communication systems.
- To evaluate and review progress on the submitted work to appraise current and develop Intelligent Computing and Communication systems.
- Green Computing
- Intelligent Computing & Networking
- Communication Systems
For more details about topics, click here.
Authors are requested to submit the full paper to this mail_id icgiccs20[at]gmail.com. The paper submitted will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on the originality, research content and relevance to the conference.
- Last date for submission of full paper: 15.02.2020
- Confirmation of acceptance: 20.02.2020
- Final submission of accepted paper: 25.02.2020
- Last date for registration: 25.02.2020
Phone: 0422 – 2611833, 0422 – 2611844
For more details, click here.
About the Author