About GBSE 2018
International Conference on Green Buildings and Sustainable Engineering (GBSE 2018) organised by Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology (RSET), Kochi, India together with Research and Testing Centre for Thermal Solar Systems (TZS), ITW, University of Stuttgart, Germany on 24th and 25th January 2018 at RSET.
The conference GBSE 2018 under the theme “Transforming our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration towards a Smart and Sustainable Future” will be an important step towards fulfilling the dream that one day we can live in a clean, healthy, and high quality environment, where cities, townships, and communities are built on the fundamentals of Green Buildings and Sustainable Engineering.
The conference will bring together Green Buildings advocates, industry, policy-makers, architects and academicians from different parts of the world. Green and smart buildings will reduce pollution and degradation of environment through efficient usage of energy, water and other resources supporting healthy living and improving productivity.
Theme for this year’s conference is “Transforming our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration towards a Smart and Sustainable Future”.
Call for Papers
Original Unpublished Research Articles are invited in the following Tracks and related areas.
- Green Buildings
- Smart Energy Systems
- Green Manufacturing & Materials
- Nanotechnology for Environmental Remediation and Protection
- Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Energy Storage Technology and Materials.
- Life Cycle Analysis and Sustainability Assessment of Materials and Products
- Recycling and Waste Management
- Security of energy supply
- Ecological Liveable Environment Construction
- Sustainable Traffic Solutions including e-mobility
- Effective Water Management Systems
- Sanitation and Waste Water Management
- Architectural concepts for Smart Cities including advanced tools such as GIS
- Environmental Geotechnics
- Ground Improvement Techniques
The guidelines for submission are given on this page.
- Abstract Submission: Oct 15, 2017
- Paper submission deadline: Oct 31, 2017
- Accepted paper notification:Nov 30, 2017
- Camera ready submission deadline: Dec 20, 2017
- Early Bird Registration: Dec 01-07, 2017
- Regular Registration deadline: Dec 31, 2017
- Conference Dates: Jan 24-25, 2018
The registration form given here should be filled and emailed to email@example.com.
- Indian: ₹ 6000
- Foreign: $ 150
- Indian: ₹ 4000
- Foreign: $ 125
Participants: ₹ 3000
Delegates from industry: ₹8000
Contact Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.