The International Institute of Knowledge Management is organizing the 2nd International Conference on Global Warming and Climate Change 2019 (GlobeWarm’19) during Oct 3-4 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The theme of the conference is ‘Global Warming and Planning the Sustainable future’.
About the Conference:
GlobeWarm ’19 aims to bring researchers, scholars, scientists, policymakers, industry experts, biomedical specialists, environmental science community, academicians and weather scientists on one platform to showcase their research efforts.
This conference is a great platform for developing nations to take knowledge from developed nations to overcome their challenges of reducing Global warming. Meanwhile, the developed nations can grab the knowledge to maintain their status with a healthy climate.
The following are among the conference tracks:
- Climate change and sustainable development.
- Global Warming, Agriculture and food security.
- Climate change and energy.
- CO2 Capture and Sequestration.
- Climate modeling and predictions.
- ICT and Weather Information Management.
- Climate Change and Technology.
- Global Warming and Consequences.
- Climate change and Green initiatives & products.
- Renewable Energy to Mitigate Climate Change.
- Climate Change and Migration.
For all the conference tracks, click here.
- Submit your abstract to (email@example.com).
- After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- Early bird Payment (EBP) Deadline is 24th July 2019.
- Regular Payment Deadline is 26th August 2019.
- Delegate: Rs. 33256 ($480; EBP), Rs. 37413 ($540; Regular), Rs. 41571 ($600; on spot).
- Student: Rs. 31871 ($460; EBP), Rs. 33949 ($490; Regular), Rs. 38106 ($550; on spot).
- Non Presenter: Rs. 32910 ($475; EBP).
- International (Presenter): Rs. 30485 ($440; EBP), Rs. 32563 ($470; Regular), Rs. 36028 ($520, on spot).
- International (Non Presenter): Rs. 31178 (USD 450; EBP).
For further details about registration, click here.
Click here to register online.
- Abstract submission deadline: 24th June 2019.
- Early Bird registration deadline: 24th July 2019.
- Regular Payment deadline: 26th August 2019.
- PP Presentation is due on or before 10th September 2019.
- Conference Dates: 3-4 October 2019.
- Full paper submission deadline: 24th October 2019.
Conference Secretariat : Mr. Viraj Mayadunna
Tel: +94 112044480/ Ext.6102
Fax: +94 112 873 371
Hotline (viber / whatsapp): +94 76 573 3737