Vishisht Institute of Professional Studies And Research (Formerly known as Vishisht School of Management) has been awarded as “Best Research Oriented College” Award and also declared as “Most Promising UG College of the Year 2016” under Madhya Pradesh Entrepreneur and Excellence Awards.
About the Conference
The 6th International Conference on “Paradigm Shift in Global Business Practices and SocioEconomic Development” is a positive endeavour to create a major platform for presentation of new dimensions and research.
The principal target of this universal gathering is to trade and offer Knowledge, thoughts, experience and decision about research that worry to business administration and its social and financial effects on worldwide scale, and having a conclusion for business supervisors, educationist, analysts and understudies to confront the viable difficulties of business and to share the stage together with social point of view toward taking difficulties and on alluring execution.
Call for Papers
Proposals will be considered for panels or papers that focus on the overall theme of the conference or on any meaningful variations/ areas related of one of the Sub-Themes.
Theme I:- Global Business Practices
- Business Environment
- Marketing Management/Brand Management
- Monitory and Financial Management
- Human Resource/People Management
- Global Business Management
- Virtual Business Management
- Cyber Crime/ Cyber Security
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibilities
Theme II:- Socio Economic Development
- Social Value Addition and Educational System
- Role of Government Policies/ Schemes for Socio Economic Development
- Role of Media towards Society and Business
- Contribution of Youth/ Women in Transformation of Business
- Impact of Culture on Socio Economic Growth
- Spiritual, Yogic, Vedic & Ancient Indian Values Based Systems
- Green Environment
- Multilateral, Bilateral & Unilateral Relationships
- Global Business Ethics for Peace and Development
- Law and Society in 21st Century
This is an indicative list. Contributions from areas not listed above but related to the
Themes/ Sub Themes will also be considered.
Guidelines for paper submission
- Please submit the abstract of 120-150 words by e-mail with Track.
- The author should send two hard copies of original unpublished paper along with CD or
- Text should be in MS word, in Times New Roman with Font size 12 and 1.5 spaces
between the lines not more than 8 pages of A4 size paper.
- Two cover page to provide Title of the paper, authors Name, Designation, address and
contact Details, including e-mail ID
- Accepted and selected paper will be published in the Book/Journal and souvenir
- Electronic Submission- Conference Website link given here.
- Email your Abstract or Paper at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Vishisht Institute of Professional Studies and Research (VIPSAR), Pologround,
Near MPEB Office, Indore, M.P.(India)-452 003
Virtual Presentation by Skype
We understand that some presenters will be unable to make the trip to conference venue to present their papers due to unavailability of journey tickets, financial constraints or other reasons.
VIPSAR has therefore initiated for Virtual Presentation via Skype to allow the authors of accepted papers. Their paper will be published as for regular presenters.
Presentation through Skype will be as follows.
- Download Skype
- Add user on Skype: VIPSAR Conference
- Be Online 10 Minutes before your actual presentation in order to check the internet connection and to make necessary changes.
- To participate, you need a computer/ Laptop with a Webcam, high speed internet connection and a microphone.
- Dr. S M Anas Iqbal- Director (Academics) & Conference Secretary/ Convenerdirector.firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, +91- 99262 47000
- Mr. Robin Neema- Conference Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , +91- 98268 12182
- Dr. Sanjay Maheshwari – Conference Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org, +91- 99266 11031
- Ms. Pinky Joshi- Editor Souvenir- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org +91- 9009003099
- Dr. Narendra Singh- Publication Incharge- email@example.com, 9826352102
For more information and the registration form, please click this link.