CfP: Conference on Global Business Environment @ IMI Bhubaneswar [Nov 29-30]: Submit by July 31
About the Conference
This conference aims at bringing together the international forum for raising rich discussion on symbiotic themes of entrepreneurship, resource planning, and regional
development and their impact on global-local business imperatives. Discussions in the Conference would critically analyze the convergence of entrepreneurship, innovation,
technology, business practices, public policies, political ideologies, and consumer values for improving the global-local business paradigm to support regional development.
This conference would also enrich knowledge and skills on contemporary entrepreneurship models, convergence business strategies towards entrepreneurial and industrial alliance in manufacturing, services, and marketing organizations.
The conference would contemplate on developing new b u s i n e s s models and hybrid entrepreneurial perspectives t o match with the changing priorities of regional economic development in the developing countries.
• Academics, research scholars, and business consultants; mangers of international relations, operations management, marketing strategy formulation, and digital marketing; and persons in-charge of corporate social responsibility.
• Top and middle level executives of corporate, SMEs, start-up enterprises, and public-sector undertaking companies engaged in business-to consumers and business-to-business operations in products and services sectors
• Government representatives working on regional and economic development, public policies, and industrial relations
• Entrepreneurs, who want to learn and express new insights, share research contributions and discuss best practices.
• Conference Announcement-Call for Papers: May 01, 2019
• Submission of abstracts: July 31, 2019
• Decision on submissions: August 31, 2019
• Submission of final papers: October 31, 2019
• Conference registration: November 01, 2019 onwards
All submissions must be typed double-spaced with 2.5 cm or one-inch margins using 12-point Times New Roman font in a single MS Word file. All submissions must include a Title, Authors (names, affiliations, e-mails of all authors and a notation (*) of the corresponding author), an Abstract (no more than 150 words) and 3-5 Keywords.
Final paper should not exceed 30 pages, including the Abstract, body of the text (Introduction, Theory, Methods, Findings, Discussion, Conclusions and Implications), Tables, Figures and References. All paper submissions must include a discussion, which addresses the contribution of the author’s work to the advancement of business and business-related science and practice in the Conclusions and Implications section.
All submissions must be entirely original, not previously published, and must not be under concurrent consideration or scheduled for presentation elsewhere.
For Official Link, click here.
About the Author