About the Organiser
The Presidency University, Bangalore is a private research university in Yelahanka, Bangalore. The university offers courses in engineering, management, design, computer applications, commerce and law.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ICOFTIME-2020) is organised by Presidency University, Bengaluru from April 24-25, 2020.
The 1st edition of the International Conference and Exhibition, brings together leading scientists, researchers, engineers, technology developers to exchange information on their latest research activities and innovation.
The conference covers all frontier topics in mechanical engineering. The conference includes plenary lectures, Keynote lectures and invited talks by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
- Automation and Robotics and allied areas
- Additive Manufacturing and allied areas
- Nano and Smart Materials and allied areas
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- Other Areas
For further details about the themes, click here.
To submit papers, click here.
|Academician and R&D||200 USD||4000 INR|
|Research Scholars||100 USD||3000 INR|
|Corporate & Industrial Suppliers||300 USD||5000 INR|
|Students||50 USD||1000 INR|
- Submission of Abstract: 10th March 2020
- Deadline for Full-length Paper Submission: 25th March 2020
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 30th March 2020
- Submission of Camera-Ready Paper: 10th April 2020
- Early Registration Starts: 15th February 2020
- Early Registration Deadline: 10th April 2020
Convenor: Dr. Udaya Ravi M.
Professor & Head,
Department of Mechanical Engineering