The School of BFSI, Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS), Indore is organizing an Online Conference on Futuristic Strategy for Sustainable Banking, Financial Services, and insurance during/ Post Pandemic Crisis on August 1, 2020.
The conference will see a congregation of Global Academicians, Researchers, Experts from BFSI Sector and Industrialists who will dwell on the issues concerning the sector in the wake of COVID-19.
Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS) is a self-financed University established vide Government of Madhya Pradesh Gazette (extraordinary) No 2 of 2016 dated 13 June 2016, under provisions of the Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam, 2007.
- Money, Stock, Bond, Forex, Commodity Markets
- Behavioral Finance
- Market Micro Structure & Fund Manager
- Derivative & Financial Risk Management
- Capital Structure
- Earning Management
- Dividend Initiation
- HR Challenges in BFSI
- Venture Fending & SME Funding
- Cross Border Merger & Acquisitions
- Risk Mitigation Strategies & its effect on banking and insurance
- New Banking Initiatives
Call for Papers
- Research papers are invited from prospective authors interested to submit their papers in the online conference.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and should be followed by 3-6 Keywords.
- The cover page of the manuscript must contain the title of the paper, Author’s Name, Affiliation, and Email address.
- The abstract should be emailed to email@example.com.
- All papers will be evaluated through a blind review process.
- The last date to submit the papers is July 25, 2020.
- Selected authors will be notified by July 26, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.