The International Conference on Futuristic Communication and Network Technologies (ICFCNT) is being organized on November 6th and 7th 2020 at VIT University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
The conference will provide a platform for researchers in the field of Communication and Networks to disseminate their ideas and research findings. This would enrich the knowledge of the intellectuals who are part of this conference and would lead to further exploration and innovative research in the various domains of the conference. This conference would also help the budding engineers and experts working in the same areas of research to network.
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Photonics in Broadband communications
- Photonics for millimeter-wave applications
- Underwater Optical Communication
- Free Space / Visible Light Optical Communication
- Optical Waveguides and Communication
- WDM networks and components
- Optical networks with AI / Machine learning
- Optical Communication for long-haul and metro networks
- Software Defined Radio for Optical Networks
- Holography and Applied Optics
- Thin-film technology and Optical Engineering
- Computational Imaging
- Materials, Fabrication, and Packaging for Generic MEMS & NEMS
- Tunable and SIW based filters
- Smart Sensor Technology and Measurement Systems
- Millimeter, Sub-millimeter, and THz devices
- Dielectric resonator antennas, slotted and guided wave antennas
- Electrically small antennas, reconfigurable antennas, and smart antennas
- Wireless power transmission
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are invited to submit their original works.
- Any manuscript submitted to ICFCNT-2020 must be original and the content thereof, or substantial parts of it, must not be under consideration / published by any other journal.
- The minimum length of the paper is 4 pages and the maximum length of the paper is 8 pages.
- The peer-review process involves the review of the manuscripts by two independent reviewers.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for full paper submission: July 30, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: August 15, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: September 15, 2020
- Final Paper Registration: September 15, 2020
Phone Number: +91 97907 84855
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference on Computational Intelligence and Applications at SIRT, Bhopal [Jun 19-20]: Submit by Jun 5.