Mumbai University is organizing Light Cone conference 2017 (LC17): Frontiers in Light Hadron Physics: Theory and Experiment from September 18 to 22.
About Light Cone 2017
The main objective of the Light Cone conference series is to provide an yearly update of the progress in light-front theory and its phenomenological applications.
Light-front theory provides a suitable framework to calculate observables such as scattering amplitudes, decay rates, spin effects, parton distributions, and other hadronic observables. One of the themes of the conference will be the interface between theory and experiment in hadron physics.
It aims on encouraging young physicists to join and actively discuss with the world experts participating in this meeting.
The scientific program will include invited and contributed talks as well as poster sessions. The main topics of the program are:
- Hadron Physics at present and future colliders
- Light Front Field Theory in QED and QCD
- AdS/QCD, D Branes and Strings
- Hadron Structure : TMD’s and GPD’s
- Lattice QCD
- QCD at high temperature and density
- Higher order QCD corrections
How to Register
Registrations will remain open until August 31st, 2017.
Category Before 30th July After 30th July
Regular Participants $450 $500
Students $200 $250
To register click here.
- There are a number of 3-5 star hotels/guest houses in the vicinity of the conference venue at University of Mumbai Kalina campus.
- Participants can choose and book the hotels themselves as per their choice.
- Transportation will be provided to participants staying off campus in nearby areas. List of hotels and the tariff shall be made available soon.
- Submission Deadline for Abstracts: July 1, 2017
- Scientific Program Fixed: July 30, 2017
- ‘Early Bird Registration’ Ends: July 30, 2017
Additional questions can be addressed to email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit the official conference website by clicking here.