The 6th International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and applications (FICTA) aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and practitioners to exchange and share their theories, methodologies, new ideas, experiences, applications in all areas of intelligent computing theories and applications to various engineering disciplines like Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering etc.
Prospective authors are invited to submit paper(s) not exceeding 8 pages written in A4 size and as per the Springer format on any one of the conference topics. The proceedings will be published by Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) series of Springer (Confirmed).
Papers will be indexed in ISI Proceedings, DBLP, Ulrich’s, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Zentralblatt Math, MetaPress. Indexing will be taken care by Springer. In addition, good quality papers will be published in journals (will be informed later).
- Control system
- Data Intensive Computing Architecture
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Evolutionary Computation
- Genetic Algorithms
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Intelligent Control Optimization
- Intelligent E-Learning Systems
- Internet Security
- Knowledge Management and Networks,
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Computing
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Neural Networks
- Nonlinear System and Control
- Pattern Recognition
- Power system Communications etc
- Resource Management and Scheduling
- Sensor Networks and Social Sensing
- Signal Processing
- Smart Environments and Applications,
- Soft Computing
- Swarm Intelligence
- System Theory and Control Theory
- Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing
- Video and Image Processing
- Web Intelligence and Computing
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Wireless Networks Management
- Wireless Protocols and Architectures
- Paper Submission Deadline: 10th July 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: 30th August
- Camera Ready Copy Submission & Author Registration: 10th September
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
|Indian Academician/Researchers /Students||Rs. 9000 /-|
|Participant only (other than Registered author):|
(includes 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Tea breaks and
permission to all sessions, conf kits, Certificates)
|Rs. 4000 /-|
For more details, please visit the conference website here.