CfP: Conference on Frontiers in Automobile & Mechanical Engineering at Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, TN [Apr 2-4]: Submit by Jan 31
The 3rd International Conference on Frontiers in Automobile & Mechanical Engineering (FAME 2020 ) will be held at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University), Chennai, India, during 2nd to 4th April 2020.
FAME 2020 is aimed at providing a common platform to researchers, industry personnel, academicians, students and participating professionals to interact and discuss the advances made in the various areas of Aeronautical, Automobile and Mechanical Engineering.
This conference is a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia and evaluate emerging technologies to global challenges across the globe.
Papers are invited but not restricted to the following themes:
- Automotive Technology
- Dynamical Analysis of Vehicle Systems
- Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Emission Control Design
- Green Fuel Technologies
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Innovation on Green Vehicles
- Intelligent Systems in Vehicles
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Mechanics in Automobiles
- Multi-Body Dynamics
- Safety on Roads
- Vehicle Design and Development
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Applications of AI Techniques In Design And Manufacturing
- Applied Mechanics
- Computational Mechanics
- Computational Techniques
- Design and Manufacturing
- Alternative Fuels
- Bio-Energy Production
- Biomedical Engineering in Fluid Mechanics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Energy Engineering and Management
- Environmental Fluid Dynamics
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial, Mechanical, Systems Science And Engineering
- Logistics and Scheduling
- Manufacturing and Production Processes
Call for Papers
- Technologists, Scientists, Professionals, Academicians and Research scholars are invited to present their original work and experience as technical papers in the conference.
- The paper should not have been presented before in any other National or International Conference/ Journal.
- Submission of abstract needs to be done via conference mail id email@example.com.
- After the acceptance of the abstract, the authors will be intimated to submit the full papers.
- Full papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings which will be published in the journals.
- Abstract Submission: 31st Jan 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance: 14th Feb 2020
- Submission of Full Paper: 28th Feb 2020
- Last Date for Registration:23rd Mar 2020
Phone Number: +91 9884843539
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.