The 3rd International Conference on Frontier in Industrial and Applied Mathematics (FIAM-2020) will be organized by the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India during December 21–22, 2020.
FIAM is a conference series, which is proving to be a major forum for the presentation of technological progress and research outcomes in the area of Industrial and Applied Mathematics serving as a platform for exchanges between academia and industry.
The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology on 15 August 1960, it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology on 27 December 2002 with the status of a Deemed University.
Authors are invited to submit unpublished papers to FIAM-2020, which are not in consideration or published in any other conference or journal. The broad area of FIAM – 2020 will include, but not limited to the following topics:
- Computational & Theoretical Fluid Dynamics
- Theoretical & Computational Mechanics
- Modelling and Simulation
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Analysis
- Probability and Statistics
- Computer Vision & Image Processing
- Optimization and Operations Research
- Neural Networks
- Control and SystemsTheory
- Dynamical Systems and Nonlinear Analysis
- Functional Analysis & its Applications
- Financial Mathematics & Bio-Mathematics
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can submit their papers online by clicking here. The paper will be peer-reviewed by a team of experienced reviewers. Review criteria will be based on originality, quality of work, technical ingenuity, and results. A Review report will be given after registration of at least one author of the paper. Paper presentation is mandatory for publication.
- Submission of Abstract: September 25, 2020
- Acceptance of Abstract: Within 7 days after submission
- Early Registration: October 30, 2020
- Submission of Full-Length Paper: November 30, 2020
- Late Registration: December 10, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: December 30, 2020
- Camera Ready Submission: Within 7 days after acceptance
For full notification, click the link below.