About the Organiser
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal is an autonomous research and education institute in Bhauri, Bhopal district, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2008 in order to incorporate research in basic science at undergraduate and graduate level, with equal emphasis on higher education for research and education in science. It is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees.
About the Conference
The Conference on the Fourth Paradigm: from Data to Discovery is organised by IISER Bhopal from Jan 27-30, 2020. The conference is an international meeting for scientists working with data across all fields of science and engineering. This initiative is a part of the interdisciplinary programme in Data Science & Engineering recently started at IISER Bhopal. This conference will consist of plenary and invited talks by renowned scientists from academia and industry, panel discussions on relevant topics, a data-driven business plan competition and also poster presentations.
The conference will focus on the following topics in all areas of Science and Engineering including, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Environment, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Economics and Social Sciences:
- Applications of Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Other methods of Data Analysis
- Participants interested in presenting a poster of their research work in Data Science & Engineering need to submit a 1-page abstract (PDF only, in any format) through this link.
- The submitted PDF file must contain the title, all author names with affiliation, and contact details of the corresponding author.
- INR 5,000/- (or USD 100) for students and post-docs
- INR 10,000/- (or USD 200) for faculty members
- INR 30,000/- (or USD 500) for participants not affiliated with an educational institute
For further details about registration, click here.
- Abstract Submission Deadline:15th December 2019
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 31st December 2019
- Registration Deadline: 7th January 2020