CfP: Conference on Food, Nutritional Security & Sustainable Agriculture at PJTSAU, Hyderabad [Mar 20-21]: Submit by Mar 12
The National Conference on Food, Nutritional Security & Sustainable Agriculture is jointly organized by the National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) Hyderabad, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad and Society for Agriculture Innovation and Development (SAID), Ranchi.
Multidisciplinary results stated during the session will contribute to the spreading of knowledge and good practices to all performers of the agro-food chain (e.g. researchers, farmers, policymakers’ extension agents, etc.) as well as the general public about the importance of agriculture, nutrition, and food security.
The conference will provide an ideal platform for international scientific conversation on agriculture, animal husbandry, and allied sciences. This is a good opportunity for scientists, young professionals, academicians, extensionists, teachers, students, and public- sector personals to exchange their ideas, research findings, strengthen surviving, create new academic systems.
- Innovations, ITKs, success stories and researches for doubling farmers’ income
- Food & Nutritional Security and Food Safety
- Theme Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
- Food & agro-based processing
- Agro-technical & engineering processes
- Animal Health, Animal, bird & fisheries, and dairy sciences- Current researches and challenges ahead
- Researches in plant protection /plant breeding, biotechnology and plant sciences
- Extension education, Social Science, Art, policies, and economics for profitable agriculture
- Horticultural innovations, forestry, and secondary agriculture
- Researches in soil science/agronomy / natural resource management
Call for Papers
- Full-length Research papers are invited to publish in General/Special issues of various journals.
- Delegates are requested to submit their abstracts separately for consideration of oral presentations and publications in conference Souvenir.
- Kindly note that publication charges of papers in General issue will be paid only after acceptance of the paper.
- Interested candidates may submit their abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes.
- Abstract maybe send through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Last date of abstract submission is 12th March 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.