About the Organiser
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous agricultural education institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
About the Conference
The National Conference on Food & Nutritional Security and Sustainable Agriculture is jointly organized by National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) Hyderabad, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad and Society for Agriculture Innovation and Development (SAID), Ranchi at Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad from March 20-21, 2020.
It is an ideal platform for international scientific conversation on agriculture, animal husbandry and allied sciences. This is a good opportunity for scientists, young professionals, academicians, extensionists, teachers, students and public- sector personals to exchange their ideas, research findings, strengthen surviving, create new academic systems, and to substitute negotiation between the academia, the private sector, public institutions, civil society administrations on the recent universal and regional advances in the agriculture.
Conference aims on livelihood promotion and food security through stresses on major areas like animal husbandry, pharmacology, soil sustainability, plant protection measures, crop production, agronomy, horticulture, agricultural engineering, biotechnology, plant and animal health including breeding, Food Security, Food-related allies, IT and extension system, fisheries, forestry, organic agriculture, natural resources management, rural development and agro-economy and allied sciences.
- Innovations, ITKs, success stories and researches for doubling farmers’ income
- Food & Nutritional Security and Food Safety
- Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
- Food & agro-based processing
- Agro-technical & engineering processes
- Animal Health, Animal, bird & fisheries and dairy sciences- Current researches and challenges ahead
- Researches in plant protection /plant breeding, biotechnology and plant sciences
- Extension education, Social Science, Art, policies and economics for profitable agriculture
- Horticultural innovations, forestry and secondary agriculture
- Researches in soil science/agronomy / natural resource management
The abstract may be sent through email: manageconference2020[at]gmail.com. The last date for abstract submission is March 12.
|Category||Registration Fee (Rs.)|
|Up to 12th March, 2020||On the Spot|
|Scientist / Professor / Academician /Researcher/Extensionists /RA/SRF||3500||4000|
|Life members of SAID society||3000||3500|
Payment: The registration fee/Paper publication charges must be paid in advance through NEFT/Online in favor of “Bina Tirkey” in ICICI Bank, Branch- Kanke Road, Ranchi, Saving A/C No. 635001700893, IFSC Code:- ICIC0006350.
Note: Payment information must be mailed to Organizer through Email: manageconference2020[at]gmail.com in writing.