About the Organiser
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969. Ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade Point of 3.91 (on a scale of 4), JNU was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017.
About the Conference
SHAKTI – A National Movement for Women initiates STREE, (Science Technology Research and Entrepreneurship Enhancement) a continuum to converge and uplift participation of women from all sectors aiming National Development. STREE 2020 is the first edition conducting National Conference and Expo on “Role of Women in Science &Technology for Sustainable Development” in collaboration with Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Objectives of the Conference
- To bring the scientists, entrepreneurs, academicians, NGOs, SHGs on the same platform to share their experiences, suggestions, opinions and vision.
- To formulate a roadmap for time bound achievement of goal of sustainable development.
- To further increase the participation of women in achieving sustainable development goals by extending the outreach to women in general through development of scientific temper.
- To bring forth and render due credit to the efforts and innovations made by women in India across all the fields those were hitherto hidden or remained unnoticed but can bring about great change in the manner sustainable development is perceived by the world.
- To showcase the glorious history of Indian culture which having been led by women has the ethos of sustainable development at the very core of its heart.
- To encourage dissemination of scientific innovations and technologies by women scientists.
- To promote more community participation for the development of society with the intervention of science and technology.
- Increase interaction and promote networking and exchange between women scientists, women activists and women entrepreneurs from across the country.
- Increase understanding of the role of science and technology in supporting women’s critical role in sustainable development.
- Women in Pure and Applied Sciences
- Women in Technical Institutes
- Gender Equilibrium in Research and Academics
- Women and Sustainable Agriculture
- Women in Environmental Protection
- Role of Women in Responsible Production and Consumption
- Lifestyle Management
- Women and Socio- Cultural Development & Indigenous Practices
To know more about themes, click here.
Interested participants can submit their abstracts/full paper via this link or email at abstract.stree2020[at]gmail.com.
|Before 05-03-2020||After 05-03-2020|
|1.||Institutional (3 Persons)||Rs 5000/-||Rs 5500/-|
|2.||General Delegates (Academician, Scientists, Faculty, Entrepreneurs, Business Person)||Rs 2000/-||Rs 2500/-|
|3.||Student Delegates (Research Students, Diploma Students, PG Students, UG Students)||Rs 500/-||Rs 1000/-|
For registrations, click here.
|Last date of Abstract* Submission||28 February 2020|
|Intimation of Accepted Abstract will be by||02 March 2020|
|Last date for Registration||05 March 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Full Papers of Accepted Abstracts for Paper or Poster||15 March 2020|
|Mega EXPO||04 – 06 April 2020 (Inauguration on 04 of April 2020)|
|Conference||05 – 06 April 2020|
|Poster Gallery||05 – 06 April 2020|
Phone: 0484-2393242, 0761-4086737, 011-41040846, 9421705282, 9958188770
Email: shaktibharat2003[at]gmail.com, stree42020[at]gmail.com