CfP: Conference on Evidence Based Medicine & Clinical Research at SRM MCHRC, Chennai [Feb 6-8]: Submit by Jan 14
About the Organiser
SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre provide high-quality medical education. Also, the college pursues relevant medical research of International standards. It promotes evidence-based holistic approach to health care.
About the Conference
The3rd International Conference – Evidence Based Medicine & Clinical Research Conference (EBCCON 2020) is organised by the Department of Clinical Pharmacology & Department of Pharmacology, SRM MCH &RC, Chennai in association with Department of Clinical Research Narayana Health, Bangalore from Feb 6-8, 2020.
The speakers for the conference will be from premier institutes and the pharmaceutical industry who have a vast experience in clinical research. We believe that this conference would be useful to someone who is a novice as well as those who are connoisseurs in clinical research. This conference would be a fantastic opportunity to meet and hear the experts share their experiences in clinical research.
- EBM- origin, evolution and current status
- The gargantuan phase 3 trials – a sponsor’s perspective
- Cohort studies – gathering evidence on risk
- Registries – Lessons from ACS registries
- Case control studies
- Cross sectional studies
- Randomized controlled trials
- Systematic Review and Meta-analysis – Doing a Cochrane Review
- Systematic Review of Global Peri-operative Vascular Event Trials
- Diagnostics in Clinical Practice – Interpreting results of diagnostic trials
- New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules 2019
- Research Training and Building a research program
- Clinical trial designs – superiority vs equivalence vs non-inferiority
Interested participants are required to submit their abstracts online to: ebccon2020[at]gmail.com on or before 14th January 2020.
- Postgraduate students: Rs. 2000/-
- Faculty/hospital students: Rs. 2650/-
- Industry: Rs. 4500/-
- International: $100
- Deadline for abstract submission: January 14, 2020
- Deadline for the early bird: January 7, 2020
- Pre-conference workshop: February 6, 2020
- Main Conference: February 7-8, 2020
Dr Melvin George
Dept of Clinical Pharmacology
SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Kattankulathur, Chengalpet -603203
Phone no – 9566226527; 9962110115; 9894133697
For more details, click here.
About the Author