In Vedic literature, Anveshana in Sanskrit means “to Explore”. The quest for Anveshana 2019, is to provide a platform for academicians and educational practitioners from all over the world to generate and disseminate new ideas in the domain of Knowledge Engineering. This conference will be a learning experience for all the participants in the domains of their specialization. The scope of this conference is to create a techno-platform for exploring ideas under the broad umbrella of innovation.
The Department of Computer Science and Applications, at CAIAS, Bangalore is organizing its First International Conference on “Envisioning the Future of Knowledge Engineering”.
This conference aims to elicit innovative research papers from young budding research scholars, academicians and industry experts in a variety of techniques and methodologies from various dimensions to tacit knowledge in the field of Knowledge Engineering. The conference proposes to encourage all the participants to gather ideas on advanced technologies under one roof of CAIAS.
- Hybrid Soft Computing
- Information Security
- Machine Learning & Intelligent System
- Network Virtualization
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Green Wireless Communication Networks
- Big Data Analytics
- Parallel and Distributed Computing in Databases and Data Mining
- Optimization & Computational Intelligence
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing
- Semantic Web and Ontologies
Call for Papers
- Papers should broadly address one of the conference topics listed above or a related area.
- The prescribed IEEE format for the paper is as follows:
MS-Word or Latex,Times New Roman 12,Double Spaced A4 Size,Two-Column Format
- For submission, click here.
- Paper Submission: Jan 5
- Paper Acceptance: Jan 15
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: Jan 25
- Registration/ Payment Deadline: Feb 25
For any queries, contact
Christ Academy Institute For Advanced Studies
Contact: 9731965723/ 9900432251/ 9900394470/ 9964936679