The 2nd International Conference on Entrepreneurship & Family Business (ICEFB) at IIT Bombay will be held during January 9-11, 2020. Submit papers by July 15.
About the Conference:
The G. Brint Ryan College of Business, University of North Texas and IIT Bombay are organizing the 2nd International Conference on Entrepreneurship & Family Business (ICEFB).
The economic and social impact of entrepreneurial and family-owned businesses is well documented. ICEFB offers a platform to kindle engagement and productive discourse on phenomena associated with these business entities.
Participants at the conference will have the opportunity to explore, expound on, and extend the rich heritage of research on entrepreneurship, family business, and related areas. We expect to witness vibrant scholarly sessions underscored by a profusion of thought-provoking ideas.
The conference will host a mix of academic professionals, institutional policymakers, business leaders and practitioners.
Conference Tracks And Workshops:
- Family business management.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Social issues in entrepreneurship
- Emerging topics in entrepreneurship and family business research.
- Methodological issues in entrepreneurship research.
- Teaching entrepreneurship and family business.
- Research trends in social entrepreneurship
- A candid conversation with highly successful Indian entrepreneurs.
- Funding the entrepreneurial venture.
- Managing and developing entrepreneurial ventures.
- Managing the family business.
- Social entrepreneurship.
Call for Papers:
- Authors are invited to submit fully developed manuscripts and workshop proposals.
- Submissions must be original works that have not been accepted for publication/ presentation, nor are under review anywhere else.
- Click here to submit your papers.
Full Conference Registration
- Student: Before Oct 31- $75 (₹5,000); After Oct 31- $100 (₹6,500).
- All other attendees: Before Oct 31- $150 (₹10,000); After Oct 31- $200 (₹12,500).
- Student: $38 (Rs. 2500).
- Executives and other attendees: $75 (Rs. 5,000).
The registration portal will open on July 15, 2019.