CfP: Conference on Enhancement & of Employment and Income in Agriculture at Rama University, Kanpur [March 2-4]: Submit by Feb 25
About the Organiser
Rama University is a leading academic institution that has been challenging and developing great minds. Characterized by a tradition of innovation and research. The university has been approved by AICTE and UGC and has 150 acres, fully-equipped campus in Delhi, NCR and Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
About the Conference
The National Conference on Technological Approaches for Enhancement & of Employment and Income in Agriculture is organised by Faculty of Agricultural Sciences & Allied Industries Rama University, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India) & Bioved Research Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences (BRIATS) from March 2-4, 2020.
The Conference aims to provide a platform for interaction among the students and the scientific community for the exchange of ideas in the field of Agriculture and Allied Sciences. In addition, this conference will help in expanding the knowledge of scientists, students, young research scholars and farmers in creating an awareness relating to agricultural issues.
- Improvement in productivity, resource use efficiency or saving in cost production, increase in cropping intensity, diversification towards high-value crops, Pre and post-harvest management, Food processing, shifting cultivators from farm to non-farm occupations and improvement in terms of trade for farmers or real prices received by farmers in agriculture and allied.
- Development initiatives, technology generation and dissemination, innovations, policies and reforms, role of agricultural institutions and different departments in doubling income of farmers (Agri-Business Management, Food Science Technology, Dairy Technology, Dairy Science, Fisheries Science, Animal Science, Veterinary Science, Animal Biotechnology, Home Science, Water Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Forestry/Agroforestry and Silviculture, Horticulture, Statistical Science, Agricultural Economics and Agri. Extension Education, Agronomy, Entomology, Nematology, Agriculture Meteorology, Soil Science, Environmental Science, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Agricultural Microbiology, Seed Science and Technology, Plant Biotechnology.)
- Entrepreneurial development& other activities, human resource management, human engineering and adolescents’ development, Financial Management and Bankable Projects for doubling income of Farmers.
- Agricultural marketing and foreign trade by private mandis, direct marketing, contract farming, e-trading, single point levy, direct sale to consumers by farmers, single trader license, special treatment to fruits and vegetables. Price incentives for producers, promotion of value chains and producers’ alliance, linking production to processing, cooperation, coordination, collaboration and display of Technologies, Products which are helpful for the enhancement of employment & income in Agriculture of farmers to different marketing agencies.
Authors are required to send abstract and the papers in MS – WORD by e-mail on secretarytaeeia[at]gmail.com before Feb 25.
- Industries/Exporters: INR 5,000.00
- Delegates/Academics: INR 3,000.00
- Members of Rama University: INR 2,500.00
- Members of BRIATS: INR 2,500.00
- Students: INR 1,000.00
- Farmers: INR 500.00
Email: secretarytaeeia[at]gmail.com, drkkmishra.fas[at]ramauniversity.ac.in
Phone: 91-9839316000, +91-8439426361
For more details, click here.
About the Author