About the Organiser
PSG College of Technology is an ISO 9001:2000 certified institution, located in Coimbatore, India. Established in the year 1951 by the PSG & Sons’ Charities Trust (1926), PSG Tech is driven by the vision to make society better through engineering education, research, and innovation.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Life Sciences (ICEMLS – 2019) organized by the Department of Biomedical Engineering, PSG College of Technology, India, is one of the most dedicated conferences aimed at streamlining new horizons of engineering in healthcare applications. The goal of this Conference is to create awareness, foster communication among its participants and also to bring the professionals from industry and academia to focus on advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
The conference is designed to serve as an international platform for the conglomeration of efficacious engineers, academic and medical professionals, industrial people, young researchers, scholars, and students to share their thoughts and findings in biomedical sciences and discuss its implementation in healthcare. The theme of the conference revolves around broader domains in Biomedical Engineering. Original research papers/state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Biomedical Engineering and Science.
Call for Papers
1. Biomedical Signal Processing
2. Medical Imaging and Image Processing
3. Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
4. Cell, Tissue and Molecular Bioengineering
5. MEMS and NEMS for Bioengineering
6. Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems
7. Medical Robotics and Rehabilitation Engineering
8. Biomaterials and Soft Matter
9. Biomedical Equipments & Sensor Technology
10. Biomechanics and Mechanobiology
11. Biophysics and Biochemistry
12. Assistive Technologies in Bioengineering
13. Biomedical Electronics
14. Biomedical Intelligence and Clinical Data Analytics
The papers submission link is available here.
- Full paper submission: Aug 30, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification: Sep 31, 2019
- Camera Ready Paper: Oct 30, 2019
The conference registration link is available here.
Contact Person: Dr. L. Priya, Mr. E. Balaji, Dr. Nandhinee Radha Shanmugam
Phone: +91 – 9791818444, +91 – 9790377187, +91 – 9080490949
For further details, click here.