- Smart Grids,
- Power Quality and harmonics,
- Grid integration of renewable sources,
- Protection and switchgear,
- Power System Monitoring,
- Control and energy management,
- Power system reliability,
- Electricity markets,
- High voltage Engineering,
- HVDC and FACTS,
- Active and reactive power control,
- Islanding detection and control
- New power converters,
- Converter topologies,
- Modulation techniques & control,
- Application of power converters for transportation/ EV/ traction drives, AC/DC, DC/DC,
- Wide band-gap device
- Renewable energy sources and Technology,
- Solar/Wind energy systems and their integration,
- Distributed Generation and Grid Interconnection,
- Microgrid/ Smart grid control,
- Integration of energy storage systems,
- Nonlinear systems,
- Identification and signatures,
- Electrical quantities,
- Embedded control systems and Sensor networks,
- Cloud Computing,
- Big Data,
- Industrial Informatics
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers (up to 6 pages in IEEE template) in PDF format.
- All papers must include title, the complete contact information of all the authors, abstract and keywords on the first page.
- The conference will receive technical co-support by IEEE and others.
- All accepted and presented papers are expected to be published in IEEE Xplore (subject to approval from IEEE).
- The Extended version of a few selected papers will be recommended to publish with peer-reviewed SCI/Scopus indexed journals.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Submission of full regular papers: May 15, 2020
- Paper acceptance notification: July 15, 2020
- Submission of camera-ready paper: Aug 5, 2020
- Early registration: Aug 5, 2020
Phone Number: +91 9485177024
Email ID: email@example.com