ICETSGAI4.0 2019: International Conference on Emerging Trends for Smart Grid Automation and Industry 4.0 aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers and research scholars from India and abroad to share and exchange their research experiences and contributions on all aspects of Emerging Trends in Smart Grid for Industry 4.0.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, concerns, practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted in the field of Emerging Trends in Smart Grid.
The International Conference on Emerging Trends for Smart Grid Automation and Industry 4.0, ICETSGAI4.0 2019 will be organized at BIT Mesra, Ranchi, in December, 2019. The event will be held over two days, with presentations delivered by researchers from the international community, including presentations from keynote speakers and state-of-the-art lectures.
- Smart grid control through Data Analytics
- Data Analytics and Computational Methods in Power Systems
- Machine Learning application in Power
- Cyber Security- Threat, Challenges & Opportunity for T&D, Smartgrid
- Networking and data mining in smart grids/microgrid
- IoT based monitoring and Control of Microgrid
- Smart utilization of Non- Conventional Energy sources
- Control and Automation of Non-Linear System
- Life cycle assessment, pricing, policies, and energy planning
- Computational intelligence and optimization for smart energy systems
- Smart grid security and privacy issues
- Software tools for smart energy networks
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit full and original research papers; which have NOT been submitted or published elsewhere or under consideration in other conferences or journals. All submissions are to be in electronic (PDF and MS Word both) format
To submit your papers, click here.
- Paper submission Deadline: Nov 5, 2019 (Extended)
- Notification Acceptance: Nov 15, 2019
- Last Date for submission of final accepted paper: Nov 25, 2019
- Registration Starts: Nov 18, 2019
Phone Number: 0651-2275465
E-mail ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.