About the college
Established in 2001, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Science, strives to impart qualitative technical education through innovative teaching methodologies. Approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Aim of Conference
The aim of the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Science and Technology (ICETST-2018) is to bring all the research areas together on a single platform. This conference will bring the research scholar communities of different fields together at one place to share their research innovation and ideas. Also, the purpose of this conference is to implement the researches of one field into another to bring out the best applications of these researches.
All Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Studies, Humanities & Science, Science & Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology.
**Not Limited to the above Topics, Author can submit any subject paper.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, refreshment, lunch, etc.
- A paper may contain 3 authors (including guide) in the nominal charge.
- If there are more than 3 authors in the paper, extra author must pay Rs.500/- per head.
- Any one author can come and present their paper for mentioned registration fees.
- If co-authors want to participate, he / she must pay Rs.500/- per head.
- Acceptance / Rejection will be intimated as soon as possible.
- Other State / Foreign authors who are not able participate can present their paper in absentia mode.
Submit your paper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HITS College, Hyderabad, Telangana
UG/PG Student – Rs.2000/- or $50.
Research Scholar/Staff- Rs.3000/- or $65.
Corporate People – Rs.4000/- or $115
Participants – Rs.1000/-
- Paper Submission Deadline: 12/7/2018.
- Last Date of Registration: 14/7/2018.
- Conference Date: 20/7/2018 & 21/7/2018.
**Note– Accommodations will be arranged based on prior notice.
8110000960, 9787657657, 8110000962