About the Conference
The Narayana Engineering College in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is conducting a One-day National Conference on Emerging Trends in Business and Commerce(ETIBC) wherein people from various fields can be a part of this conference and learn about the upcoming trends and the know-hows of various different fields such as the marketing, finance etc.
ETIBC aims to focus on Innovation in Indian Businesses, Regulatory changes, Emerging Landscapes for Digital Economy among others.
The event invites key players and academicians including teachers and students to take part in this conference to participate in the events and for the submission of papers.
All research papers submitted and selected by the organizers will be published in ISBN and ISSN Journals. Original research papers, case studies, conceptual articles and empirical articles are invited for submission.
Themes for the conference
- Session I: Emerging trends in Marketing.
- Session II: Emerging trends in Finance.
- Session III: Emerging trends in Human Resource Management.
- Session IV: Emerging trends in General Management, Logistics and Supply chain management.
Topics for the Submission of Papers
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Analytics
- Financial Inclusions
- All other topics related to Management, Business and Commerce.
All papers should be an original work and should be be sent to the following Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A total of 8 papers will be selected (2 from each theme) and will be awarded the NNBPA, 4 from faculty and 4 from students.
Cash prize of Rs. 1000 + Certificate + memento will be awarded.
- Full paper submission: September 20, 2018
- Registration Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Date of Event: October 6, 2018
NEC, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
- Dr. Gangineni Dhananjhay
- Phone Number : 9391319721
- Email ID : email@example.com
The official Brochure link is given here and for official website, click here.