The Department of Environmental Science, Tezpur University is organizing an international conference on “Emerging Trends in Environmental Science and Technology”. The conference provides an opportunity to share ideas and findings, and a platform to network with colleagues engaged in similar research domains. The organizing committee invites participation from academics, scientists, researchers, innovators and students to the conference.
The international conference has been envisaged to draw attention of the scientific community engaged in varied aspects of the environmental research to a monolithic platform to highlighting the status of current research and to offering a platform to discuss, and build research collaborative networks. With this clear intention, the following broad sub themes have been worked out for the conference
Today, society is facing environmental challenges of local, regional and global dimensions in the forms of physical, chemical, biological, and socioeconomic nature, which demand cutting edge research and policy initiatives. It is pertinent for the researchers to have awareness of what the contemporaries from different corners of the world are working on and build collaborations, and engage with the issues in a concerted manner.
- Environment pollution (air, water, soil, noise)
- Energy alternatives
- Climate change; science technology and adaption
- Natural hazards
- Forest dynamics
- Biodiversity conservation
- Vulnerable ecosystems and risk assessment
- Environmental stress
- Environmental modelling Epidemiology and public health
- Solid waste management
- Urban environment
- Remote sensing and GIS
- Green technology
- Environmental laws and policies
- Environmental economics and management.
Call for Abstracts
- Extended abstract within 300 words may be submitted.
- The abstract must address the following: Research gap and objectives, Methodology adopted and appreciation of results.
- Authors name, their affiliations and email ids of the contributors are to be clearly written in the abstract.
- To submit your abstracts, click here.
- The last date to submit your abstracts is December 23, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-3712-275600
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org