The University College of Engineering is organizing an International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering (ICETE) on March 22-23, 2019. Apply by Feb 25.
About the college:
The University College of Engineering (UCE) has the distinction of being the oldest and the biggest among the Engineering Colleges of the State of Country. Established in the year 1929, eleven years after the formation of Osmania University, it was the 6th Engineering College to be established in the whole of British India.
The College offers four-year engineering degree courses leading to the award of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
About the conference:
The aim of this conference is to enhance the information exchange of theoretical research and practical advancements at national and international levels in the fields of Biomedical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical and Mining Engineering.
This encourages and promotes professional interaction among students, scholars, researchers, educators, professionals from industries and other groups to share the latest findings in their respective fields towards sustainable developments.
Who is it for?
ICETE aims to provide an opportunity for academicians, scientists, industry experts and researchers engaged in teaching, research and development in emerging technologies.
Research papers based on original work are invited from researchers, professionals, and practitioners on all aspects of trends in Engineering and Technologies.
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Mining Engineering (MinEng)
For detailed information about themes and paper submission, click here.
University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
For Indian Delegates :
- Industry/Research Organizations- Rs. 6500.
- Faculty from Academic Institutions- Rs. 3000.
- Full Time Ph.D Scholars / PG & UG Students- Rs. 1500.
For Foreign Delegates :
- Industry/Research Organizations- Rs. 21,300 ($300).
- Faculty from Academic Institutions- Rs. 14, 200 ($200).
- Ph.D Scholars / PG & UG Students- Rs. 7,100 ($100).
Deadline for full paper submission: