CfP: Conference on Emerging Trends in Automotive Engineering at Jadavpur University, Kolkata [Mar 3-4]: Submit by Feb 20
Jadavpur University, Kolkata is organizing a National Conference on Emerging Trends in Automotive Engineering from March 3 to 4, 2020.
The main focus of the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Automotive Engineering (NCETAE2020) is to provide a common platform among the researchers and industry people to share and exchange their views on the present-day scenario on the automotive engineering and its industrial aspects.
This conference will bring together the leading experts all over the country to discuss and share their innovative ideas on research and its development in the frontier thrust areas of automotive engineering. It provides a platform for the exchange of knowledge and recent issues and will also look for significant contributions to advanced studies in theoretical and practical aspects.
Major thrust areas are identified as:
- Mechatronics in Automotive Engineering
- Alternative Fuels for Automobiles
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Any other challenges related to automotive engineering
Call for Papers
The papers related to the themes mentioned above and related with thermal engineering are invited from the faculties of engineering colleges, scientists, research scholars and PG students working in related areas for oral presentation in the conference.
The full text of the paper is to be limited to a maximum of 4 A4 size pages including tables and figures as per Paper format soft copy (MS word) E-mail to email@example.com. The last date to submit your papers is February 20, 2020.
Interested PG students/ research scholars/faculty members are invited to send the Full Paper to the Conference Coordinators on or before 20th February 2020 for participating in the Conference.
- There is no registration fee for the selected contributed papers for the conference.
- The number of seats is limited.
- Candidates will be selected on a first come first serve basis as well as based on the full paper.
- Boarding, lodging and travel expenses shall be borne by the participants.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the participants by Jadavpur University.
- However, lunch and snacks will be provided during the conference.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.