CfP: Conference on Emerging Smart Computing and Informatics at AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune [Mar 12-14, 2020]: Submit by Oct 21
The IEEE International Conference on Emerging Smart Computing and Informatics (ESCI-2020) is the platform where academics and industry researchers present their latest algorithms, models and technologies and explore new trends and ideas on smart computing and informatics. The aim of this conference is to provide an allied platform for emerging trends in smart computing, networking, communication, signal and image processing, cybersecurity and IoT.
The key intention is to provide the opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experiences in person with their peers expected to join from different parts of the world. In addition to this, the gathering will help the delegates to establish a research environment as well as to find the international linkage for future collaboration in their career path. The conference focuses on various modernization and innovation paradigms that may be applied to present practical and creative solutions to diverse issues in society, industry and environment
Call for Papers
The conference proceeding invites academics and industry researchers for publication of papers explaining literature review, problem statement, methodologies with appropriate results. The selected papers will be sent to the experts for review. Acceptance will be based on significant and innovative content, originality and unpublished quality work.
The conference invites the papers in the following domains /tracks:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning;
- Data Mining and Text mining
- Big Data Analytics and Metrics
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing;
- Natural Language Processing and Machine Translation;
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms;
- Pattern Recognition and Analysis;
- Modelling Systems and Software Engineering;
- Ubiquitous and High-Performance Computing.
Network and communication
- Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks;
- Communication Architecture;
- Control Systems and Applications
- Real-Time Networking;
- Optical Networks and Systems Protocols and Standards;
- Satellite and Space Communications;
- Smart Grid Systems and Intelligent Control,
- Smart Communication System Models.
Image and signal processing
- Image and Video processing
- Object recognition
- Speech processing
- Medical imaging
- Information, network and applications security
- Access control, web filters and firewalls
- Intrusion detection and incident response
- Vulnerability assessment and mitigating attack
- Social engineering and phishing attacks
- Information security management and governance.
- Software security and secure coding
Iot and Automation
- Industrial Networks and Automation
- Cognitive Approach for Robotics
- Mobile Robots and Intelligent Autonomous Systems
- Human-Machine Interfaces
To submit papers, click here.
- Call for Paper: Oct 21, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: Dec 2, 2019
- Camera Ready Submission: Dec 12, 2019
|IEEE Member||INR 4000/-||$100|
|Non IEEE Member||INR 5000/-||$150|
|IEEE Student Member||INR 3000/-||$100|
|Non IEEE Student Member||INR 4000/-||$150|
|Participants(Non Presenter)||INR 1000/-||$50|
Dr Suresh Limkar, Dr Vinayak Bairagi
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: +91-9823328686, +91-9421016118
For further details, click here.
About the Author