CfP: Conference on Emerging Challenges, Opportunities & Innovations in Urban Planning & Design at VNIT Nagpur [Aug 8-9]: Submit by Apr 10
The Department of Architecture and Planning along with ITPI is organizing a two-day National conference as a part of VNIT’s Diamond Jubilee Celebration. The theme of the conference is Emerging Challenges, Opportunities & Innovations in Urban Planning and Design. The keynote talks, technical sessions, and panel discussions are oriented towards holistic contributions of Urban Planning and Design towards the society.
The conference aims to create a forum to present and exchange new ideas by students, researchers, academicians and professionals across the nation working in the frontier domains of Urban Planning and Design. All are invited to submit original manuscripts. Awards will be given for best papers under various categories.
Call for Papers
This conference provides a leading forum for discussing opportunities and innovations in Urban Planning and Design to address the emerging challenges. The conference will bring together leading professionals, researchers, and students.
The submissions are invited under the following sub-themes but not limited to:
- Interface with planning education and profession
- Infrastructure planning
- Transportation planning
- Role of information and communication technologies
- Land management
- Emerging networks
- Socio-cultural aspects of planning
- Legislation planning
- Urban administration and management
- Resource (Finance) mobilization for large projects
- Environment planning
- Tangible and intangible heritage
- Formal education in Architecture and Urban studies
- Contribution of professional bodies
- Systems approach in planning
- Participatory approach in planning
- Housing policies
- Built environment
The above themes are indicative/suggestive. Papers outside these themes but pertaining to other concerns of emerging challenges and opportunities of urbanization may also be submitted.
Call for Papers
- The authors need to strictly follow the format for the presentation of the manuscript.
- The abstracts and manuscripts shall be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed and scrutinized for plagiarism as a mandatory requirement for publication.
- The papers accepted after peer-review will be published in conference proceedings.
- The organizing committee will take efforts for indexing the conference proceedings in Scopus.
- Abstract Submission: April 10, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: April 30, 2020
- Full paper submission of selected abstracts: May 30, 2020
- Notification of selected papers: June 30, 2020
- Camera-ready manuscript submission: July 15, 2020
- Registration Commences: June 15, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: July 31, 2020
Phone Number: +91-98222-04403
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.