CfP: Conference on Electronics Engineering @ MANIT Bhopal [Oct 3-4]: Submit by June 30
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is organizing the TEQIP III Diamond Jubilee National Conference on Electronics Engineering during October 3-4, 2019.
About the Course:
The National conference aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers and scholars across the nation to exchange and share their experiences and research results and development about all aspects of Electronics, Communication, VLSI and Signal Processing field.
The whole idea of the conference is to exchange thoughts and innovations in the concerned fields and transform those in real time to solve the problems for the benefit of society.
Call for Paper:
Topics of interest to the Conference include, but are not limited to the following:
- Signal Processing
- 3D image/video processing
- Systems Engineering
- Fuzzy Systems and Neural Networks
- VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Deep Nanoscale CMOS Devices
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Smart Antennas and Wave Propagation
- Microwave Application
- Automation, Control, and Instrumentation
- Optical fiber Communications
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- 5G Networks and IoT
- Optimization Techniques
- Computer Networking & Communication
- Broadband Communications
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Routing and Control Protocols
- Cognitive Radio and Software Defined Radio
- Wireless Sensor Networks
Email ID for paper submission: ncee2019[at]gmail.com
All papers must be in IEEE format and Maximum of six pages.
All papers will be reviewed and acceptance will be based on quality, originality, and relevance. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Faculty / Research Scholars: Rs. 1000.
- Industry Professionals: Rs. 2000.
The Registration fee includes Conference kit, conference proceedings soft copy, working lunch, high tea.
How to Register?
Registration form along with DD of registration fee should be sent to Conference Chairman, Diamond Jubilee National Conference on Electronics Engineering, ECE Department, MANIT Bhopal, MP 462003.
- Full paper submission: 30th June 2019.
- Notification of Acceptance: 31st July 2019.
- Camera-ready paper submission: 16th Aug 2019.
- Early-bird registration: 31st Aug 2019.
- Regular registration: 10th Sept 2019.
- Conference dates: 3-4 Oct 2019.
Phone: 9425011700, 9827340771, 9425017886
For the registration form and other details, click here.
About the Author